Pink Flamingos Knitting Cropped!

segunda-feira, setembro 03, 2018 Gianne Vintage Knits 0 Comments

Today, I'm very proud to introduce you to my knitting flamingo cropped:
I decided to create a flamingo embroidery to add to my knitting pieces.
I love flamingos (and who doesn't, right!), and I decided that everyone needs a knitting piece with pink flamingos on it! = D
Flamingos are as well beautiful and charming, and what could be more charming than flamingos on a super comfortable knitting piece?
In my opinion only a few things could be as beautiful and cute as a cuddly knitting piece with lovely embroidery! = D
I present you a short-sleeved knitting cropped!!
I hope you like it! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!




If you liked and want something like this for yourself, you can place your order sending me a message.

Bisou, bisou! See you next time!


0 comentários:

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.